Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday's thoughts...

So I am going to share a few things that I am really LOVING right now. All the new paint in my house. Here's what it looked like before...

Then I painted the white walls Raffia Cream and now they look like this...

LOVE LOVE LOVE how this wall turned out:)
My new LOVE... road biking!!! Boyd and Mare came up a couple of weeks ago and we went on a ride we went 20 miles or so and it was so fun! So if you drive by my house at night and my garage is open part way don't worry it's just me on the trainer pedaling like crazy! Thanks again Q for letting my borrow!

LOVE book club! It was my month to host. We read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. LOVED the book and had a great discussion. I stayed with the theme of PIE. I made a Pecan, 2 Cheesecakes, Chocolate, Apple and Pumpkin. Here's how the table turned out...


I made these cute little handouts. It's a apple pie on a stick. It was super easy and I think they turned out pretty cute. I picked one of my favorite lines in the book and printed it out on the back. I had a great time and hope everyone else did too!

Especially LOVING this...

Bid Daddy dancing to Hannah Montana with the girls:) It has turned into a nightly tradition and I am LOVING it!

13 comments:

Kellie Knapp said...

YOU ARE RIDICULOUSLY PERFECT with all your cute pie stuff!!! Can I PUH-LEEZE be you when I grow up?! You are rad and adorable :) and LOVE your decorating!

Q said...

Wow, you have been busy! So glad you are loving road biking, and you are very welcome. You seriously went all out with the book club and pies, way to go!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

thanks for the shoutout on my cabinets! and then i click to your page and see your painting and all your book club cuteness! you are a little martha stewart...who doesn't luv dancing to hannah montana with thier daddy! so cute! *cami

jamie carter said...

look at all of those beautiful pies. yum. and how cute to do the apple pies on a stick. love it.

Kristy said...

Loved book club at your house. Everything was shiny clean and your house smelled delicious. And of course it helps that the book we read was so awesome. Seriously though you did a great job with everything. You should host every month :)

Jen@eighteen25 said...

i love how your book club turned out! so fun!

and your new family room. loving it. wish i could of been there to help paint.

kay so... do you own the book or did you borrow it? cause if it's yours maybe you can hook your friend up? ha!

Jen said...

Are you freaking kidding me?! Apple pie on a stick? I am so copying you next month. Be prepared to spill it at our lunch date!

Mandi A. said...

wow - you guys go all out for book club! we just bring wine and brownies!

i love your wall...it turned out SO cute!

sarah said...

book club was so fun. thanks for all your preparation.! love your cute house too.

kati said...

super fun. love your wall! i just took up spin to see if i love road biking too. i do, but haven't bought a bike yet.

love you display of pies! very cute!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

I love, Love, LOVE it ALL!!!!!!!!!

Kim and company said...

Wow Ms. Pammie---fun new walls, fun biking and super fun book club! What a slice of your life! Happy Fall to you and yours!

Awesome Andrew said...

love love LOVE how the wall ended up turning out! so cute! :)